As a Marketing Intern for Marvel Medical Staffing
You will be responsible for providing support to our marketing team. This person will work closely with our Marketing Specialist on social media posts, connect with our Digital Marketing Strategist on any data and analytics, and assist our UI/UX Designer with image and designs for campaign ideas. They will help to execute marketing campaigns and analyze their impact. Their duties include handling interdepartmental communications, preparing data reports in a clear format, creating surveys and questionnaires, and other tools to measure our brand/image impact.
Here at Marvel, we believe that our employees are a community, and we incorporate all the missing pieces of the staffing world. So much time is spent at work, so why not make it a place to enjoy? From Health and Wellness activities to Flex Schedules and Company Events, we want Marvel to be a place our people look forward to going every day. We believe by continually improving our work culture, we provide a greater sense of fulfillment to our employees. Join us in our exciting expansion as we enlarge our footprint in healthcare staffing.
- Gathering data on campaign success, often through collecting audience feedback.
- Creating detailed and visually appealing graphs and present them to business decision-makers.
- Assisting with the setup, facilitation, and completion of marketing events.
- Overseeing the design and graphics of marketing materials.
- Conducting market research to better understand the marketing needs of the organization and its target audience.
- Compiling and distributing information such as website and social media analytics.
- Monitor social media accounts, creating content, and responding to messages.
- Contribute ideas to marketing campaigns.
- Support the marketing team with planning, implementing, and monitoring marketing campaigns
- Help organize and coordinate marketing events such as conferences, webinars, and trade shows.
- Evaluate data and create reports on key metrics in order to monitor campaign efficiency and analyze trends.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- years of proven work experience in social media, recruiting, marketing, or customer service.
- Familiarity with social media and tracking data/analytics
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple calendars
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Critical-thinking skills
** In or near the Omaha, NE area as this internship will be in-person in our office **
- Ability to start this Fall semester 2022 – we are looking for current help for our marketing projects
- Able to work 15-20 hours/week
- Currently obtaining a degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising and Public Relations, or a related field is required
- Demonstrated knowledge of various social media platforms
- Ability to provide high level customer service
- Proficiency in English (oral and written)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to engage and motivate others
- Outstanding problem-solving abilities
- Strong organizational methods
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible Scheduling Around Classes
- Paid Internship
- Negotiable Length of Internship
- Team Outings and Local Business Partnerships
- Being a Part of our #MarvelUsCommunity!
Marvel Medical Staffing is a rapidly growing woman owned agency – connecting medical professionals with medical facilities in need. Placing a heavy emphasis on transparency for the traveler in the face of an ever-changing environment, we strive to provide a modern and streamlined approach to the medical staffing world. Marvel Medical Staffing works to provide top healthcare professional talent to our clients nationwide and is an equal opportunity employer.