Here at Marvel, we believe that our employees are family, and we incorporate all the missing pieces of the staffing world. So much time is spent at work, so why not make it a place to enjoy? From Health and Wellness activities to Flex Schedules and Company Events, we want Marvel to be a place our people look forward to going every day. We believe by continually improving our work culture, we provide a greater sense of fulfillment to our employees. Join us in our exciting expansion as we enlarge our footprint in healthcare staffing.
As a Training Manager for Marvel Medical Staffing
You will build the foundation of learning for our employees. A primary responsibility for this role is to train and develop our sales teams and new hires. Marvel University is our in-house training program that sets our employees up to win. It is here they learn the strategies and best practices to know what success looks like in their role. This position is vital as it touches every sales role that starts at Marvel making itself a direct contributor of our company’s achievements
- Embrace our current training materials and methods – We want an individual that is ready to jump in and learn our process, but one that can also provide new and exciting ideas for our training courses.
- Leverage new training tactics – Find new and exciting ways to bring material to life.
- Utilize time management and organizational skills – Our training classes range in size so organization and smart documentation is key for this role.
- Create goals for new hires and help them meet those goals – We want everyone here to succeed. Individualize goals and create strategic plans to help all individuals to hit them.
- Represent Marvel and our vision – Radiate positive energy and captivate the attention of students as you present training material.
- Proficiency in English (oral and written)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Outstanding problem-solving abilities
- Strong organizational methods
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Provide effective and constructive feedback
- Positive Attitude and outgoing
- 2-year college degree
- 2-years of training experience in sales, medical, and/or recruiting
- This job operates in an office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment.
- This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. (flexible start/end times). Regular, consistent and punctual attendance is required.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Employee is regularly required to sit, stand, and present.
This job description is not a comprehensive list of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job and is subject to change at any time with or without notice.
About Marvel: Marvel Medical Staffing works to provide top healthcare professional talent to our clients nationwide. Marvel Medical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.