As a Strategic Accounts Manager for Marvel Medical Staffing
You will manage relationships with VMS/MSP partners across the United States. These Account Managers will develop these partnerships to help create job requests for us to fill with our healthcare travelers. An individual in this role will be goal oriented, competitive, driven by numbers, and loves building strong connections!
Here at Marvel, we believe that our employees are family, and we incorporate all the missing pieces of the staffing world. So much time is spent at work, so why not make it a place to enjoy? From Health and Wellness activities to Flex Schedules and Company Events, we want Marvel to be a place our people look forward to going every day. We believe by continually improving our work culture, we provide a greater sense of fulfillment to our employees. Join us in our exciting expansion as we enlarge our footprint in healthcare staffing.
- Prospect qualified and unqualified leads to identify key opportunities within VMS/MSP to help staff hospitals/facilities with staffing shortages.
- Manage portals tied to the VMS/MSP proficiently so that candidates can get submitted and followed up on. This will help us to gain traction on growing key strategic partnerships with those VMS/MSP partners
- Market and build relationships with key account managers at VMS/MSP’s to grow the book of business with those key strategic relationships.
- Build strong relationships internally to be a key account manager to submit to in order grow and maintain a profitable book of business.
- Partner within Marvel with compliance and operations to help seamlessly identify key areas of improvement to improve efficiency and top line sales growth.
- Proficiency in English (oral and written)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Exudes a strong problem solving and positive Attitude
- Able to accept and implement feedback
- Easily builds relationships and rapport
Requirements / Qualifications:
- High school diploma is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of contacting vendors/business and acting as a brand ambassador of the company you’re working for.
- Experience gathering and reporting data.
- Demonstrated experience working with VMS/MSP’s *required*.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Discretionary Time Off
- Flexible Scheduling
- Team Outings and Local Business Partnerships
- Being a Part of our #MarvelUsCommunity!
Marvel Medical Staffing is a rapidly growing woman owned agency – connecting medical professionals with medical facilities in need. Placing a heavy emphasis on transparency for the traveler in the face of an ever-changing environment, we strive to provide a modern and streamlined approach to the medical staffing world. Marvel Medical Staffing works to provide top healthcare professional talent to our clients nationwide and is an equal opportunity employer.