Marvel Medical Staffing works to provide top healthcare professional talent to our clients nationwide. Marvel Medical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
- Sales professionals provide customer service to our healthcare travelers with ethics and integrity
- Utilizing time management and organizational skills to run a successful desk
- Develop knowledge of database and other recruiting tools
- Develop recruiting strategies and creating goals
- Sales professionals meet department KPI expectations
- Sales professionals utilize strong communication skills to work with client managers
- Sales professionals qualify candidates to the job orders
- Attract, hire, and retain healthcare travelers
- Proficiency in English (oral and written)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Problem Solving
- Ability to build relationships
- Positive Attitude
This job operates in an office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Employee is regularly required to talk or hear
Position Type/Expected hours worked:
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. (flexible start/end times). Regular attendance is required
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
Preferred Education and Experience:
- 2-year college degree
- 2-years of sales, medical, and/or recruiting experience. Strongly preferred.
This job description is not a comprehensive list of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job and is subject to change at any time with or without notice.