Be Inspired By the Work You Do. If you want to feel like you are part of a team that prides itself on transparency and doing things right in the medical staffing industry, we’d love you to consider joining our team. Marvel Medial Staffing is a fast growing Omaha-based medical staffing agency that employs essential medical staff across the country while retaining a strong family like culture both with our internal staff and our travelers. It takes all of us, with our various talents and positions, to achieve results like this.
Are you an experienced HR Professional that is Humble, Driven and Smart? You could be our next Human Resources Generalist! This role is fundamental to the future of our company and if helping lay the HR foundation for a small but quickly growing company sounds like an exciting challenge, you should apply.
This role will focus primarily on continuing to grow our young company and helping us build our team, but as a true generalist, they will also have a hand in policy formation, retention, compensation, training, employee relations, 401K, and benefits. The HR Generalist will work collaboratively within the operations team as well as with senior leadership to ensure that we hire the right employees, and that the employees remain engaged and have everything they need in order to be successful.
Additional job tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining ongoing compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations
- Navigating and assisting with the resolution of employee issues; leading employee relations initiatives and investigations to ensure a positive and fair work environment
- Conducting exit interviews, analyzing data, and making recommendations to leadership for continuous improvement
- Supporting change management related to the implementation of organizational solutions Develop and maintain an understanding of the business through exposure to departmental activities
- Gathering and analyzing feedback to develop and implement solutions
- Collaborating with department leaders to execute HR processes and associated activities
- Updating or creating policies and procedures related to HR as business needs require
- Implementing and managing various HR initiatives (i.e., annual performance review process, benefits open enrollment, new programs/policies, )
- Ensuring proper maintenance of confidential employee information
- Providing information and tools to support effective delivery of HR services and processes, including HR-related systems
This is a full-time position located in our home office in Omaha. The schedule will be 40 hours per week, Mon-Fri from 8 am-5 pm.
- Must have a Master’s degree in Human Resources Management or related field
- A minimum of five years of HR
- PHR and/or SHRM-CP certification
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, Excel, and HRIS)
- Prior experience in the healthcare industry is preferred but not required
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, and presentational)
- Education, Skillset, Experience, and Level of Career will be considered for pay