As a Director of Operations for Marvel Medical Staffing
You will help with the overall function and project development for our company. A primary responsibility for this role, is to help streamline processes to execute business goals. This position is vital as it touches every department at Marvel Medical Staffing, making itself a major contributor of our company’s achievements.
An individual in this role enjoys problem solving and accomplishing major tasks. They are positive, direct, and always looking to enhance plans in order to best grow the company.
Here at Marvel, we believe that our employees are family, and we incorporate all the missing pieces of the staffing world. So much time is spent at work, so why not make it a place to enjoy? From Health and Wellness activities to Flex Schedules and Company Events, we want Marvel to be a place our people look forward to going every day. We believe by continually improving our work culture, we provide a greater sense of fulfillment to our employees. Join us in our exciting expansion as we enlarge our footprint in healthcare staffing.
- Understand business challenges and methods – Bring knowledge from past accomplishments to hit the ground running.
- Actively be involved in day-to-day operations – Find new and exciting ways to bring our plans to life.
- Utilize time management and organizational skills – Provide clear timelines and create successful organizational habits.
- Be the expert in all aspects of Marvel Medical Staffing – An emphasis being in Human Resources, CRM systems, Accounting, and Sales.
- Identify and create strategies to resolve company issues – Know how to proactively problem solve, create successful habits, and remove company barriers.
- Manage external partnerships – Good, working relationships with outside business partners and vendors are essential in the staffing industry.
- Track and report on operational performance – We want to stay ahead of the game and need someone to stay on top of trends within our industry.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- ** Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or a related discipline is required **
- ** Applicable Project Management or Business certifications are a plus **
- ** Minimum of 5-7 years of multi-unit leadership experience with growing levels of responsibility **
- Proficiency in English (oral and written)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to engage and motivate others
- Outstanding problem-solving abilities
- Strong organizational methods
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Discretionary Time Off
- Maternity Leave
- Flexible Scheduling
- Team Outings and Local Business Partnerships
- Being a Part of our MarvelUs Family
Marvel Medical Staffing is a rapidly growing women owned agency – connecting medical professionals with medical facilities in need. Placing a heavy emphasis on transparency for the traveler in the face of an ever-changing environment, we strive to provide a modern and streamlined approach to the medical staffing world. Marvel Medical Staffing works to provide top healthcare professional talent to our clients nationwide and is an equal opportunity employer.