As a Digital Marketing Strategist for Marvel Medical Staffing
You will build, implement, and lead our marketing campaigns to promote our brand presence and boost awareness. Through tracking engagement, reporting on data, and following interaction from our target audience, this role will be responsible for lead generation. We are in search of a person who is data-driven, tech-savvy, and a master of many social platforms.
Here at Marvel, we believe that our employees are a community, and we incorporate all the missing pieces of the staffing world. So much time is spent at work, so why not make it a place to enjoy? From Health and Wellness activities to Flex Schedules and Company Events, we want Marvel to be a place our people look forward to going every day. We believe by continually improving our work culture, we provide a greater sense of fulfillment to our employees. Join us in our exciting expansion as we enlarge our footprint in healthcare staffing.
- Strategize and execute all paid media channels.
- Create, execute, and optimize marketing campaigns towards KPI’s.
- Measure, analyze, and report on campaign performance.
- Identify opportunities for A/B tests across channels and segments.
- Analyze web traffic and suggestion solutions to boost web performance.
- Support SEO strategies by identifying in-market keyword opportunities.
- Collaborate with marketing team to execute on content strategies to drive traffic, engagement, and leads.
- Work closely with Marketing Manager for division alignment goals.
- Identify CPL, CPP, & benchmark success.
- Keep up to date with our audience and build new campaigns.
- Monthly reporting on Excel.
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Run acquisition sources.
- Ensure performance data is tracking accurately though third-party platforms and internal tracking systems.
- Proficiency in English (oral and written)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Exudes a strong problem solving and positive Attitude
- Able to accept and implement feedback
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of demonstrated digital marketing experience and/or in a similar marketing role. * required *
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree * required *
- 1-2 years of experience in the healthcare staffing industry. ** strongly preferred **
- Basic knowledge of analytics tools and the ability to set up tracking/reporting mechanisms to capture key metrics.
- Experience working with data
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Discretionary Time Off
- Flexible Scheduling
- Team Outings and Local Business Partnerships
- Being a Part of our #MarvelUsCommunity!
Marvel Medical Staffing is a rapidly growing woman owned agency – connecting medical professionals with medical facilities in need. Placing a heavy emphasis on transparency for the traveler in the face of an ever-changing environment, we strive to provide a modern and streamlined approach to the medical staffing world. Marvel Medical Staffing works to provide top healthcare professional talent to our clients nationwide and is an equal opportunity employer.