In the Compliance Specialist position, you will work with our traveling staff members to ensure accurate submittal the necessary documentation. The Compliance Specialist ensures the traveler is compliant per Marvel Medical Staffing and Client requirements. You will maintain frequent communication with the traveler and guide them through the new hire process. You will also notify both the traveler and the sales team of any missing or expiring traveler documents throughout the compliance process.
Humble Driven Smart! These are our core values and we want to succeed! We are high energy and demand a positive attitude. We are growing and there is a lot of potential to move up and manage if you would like. Our culture is built with each and every one in mind. We want to bring out the best in everyone. We will work with you to help you grow and accomplish your goals both personally and professionally. If you are organized, an awesome teammate and love working in a fast-paced group environment then we have the job for you!
We Are Looking For Team Members Who Are:
- Humble Driven and Smart
- Customer Focused through humble communication
- Can find solutions
- Looking to start a career with a small company and grow with it.
- An all-around team player
- Assist new starts in the onboarding process
- Monitor employee records/ compliance
- Notify sales team and travelers about missing, expired items
- Open communication with sales team, clients and travelers
- File paperwork into traveler’s employee file
- Assist in meeting all client requirements
- Assure Joint Commission compliance with all contract employees
- Responsible for VMS uploads
- Verify state licenses and other certifications
- Order drug test and other immunizations
- Order appropriate nationwide and statewide backgrounds
- MUST have at least 1 year in medical staffing
- College Degree or 2-years of equivalent work experience
- Medical Compliance experience
- Familiar with JCAHO: Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations
- Proficiency in English (oral and written)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Meticulous and detail oriented mindset
- Ability to accurately attend to multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to politely yet firmly inform others of written and data inaccuracies
- Innate aptitude for problem solving
- Ability to work both quickly and accurately
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and maintain a sense of urgency
- Strive for continuous improvement and career advancement
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
This job operates in an office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Employee is regularly required to speak and hear
- Employee is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; and use a computer
Position Type/Expected hours worked:
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. (flexible start/end times). Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance is required.
What We Offer:
- Medical, dental, life and vision insurance
- 401K after a year
- Discretionary Time Off (DTO)– we believe in travel and time off!
This job description is not a comprehensive list of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job and is subject to change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time