Marvel Medical Staffing works to provide top healthcare professional talent to our clients nationwide. Marvel Medical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
- Client Managers provide customer service to our healthcare clients with ethics and integrity
- Utilize time management and organization skills to manage client accounts
- Develop a knowledge of database and other marketing tools
- Develop marketing strategies and creating goals
- Client Managers meet marketing/KPI expectations
- Client Managers utilize communication skills to work, in coordination, with the Healthcare Recruiters in their department.
- Assist in client collections and billing
- Basic client management from start to finish
- Client Managers communicate qualified job orders to team of Healthcare Recruiters
- Client Managers utilize Bullhorn
- Proficiency in English (oral and written)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and follow up
- Strong organizational skills
- Positive Attitude
- Ability to build strong relationships
This job operates in an office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Employee is regularly required to talk or hear
Position Type/Expected hours worked:
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. (flexible start/end times). Regular, consistent and punctual attendance is required
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
Preferred Education and Experience:
- 2-year college degree
- 2-years of account management, sales, medical, and/or recruiting experience. Strongly preferred.
This job description is not a comprehensive list of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job and is subject to change at any time with or without notice.