As a Chief Financial Officer for Marvel Medical Staffing
You will manage the financial actions of our company. A main responsibility for this role, is to help analyze strengths and weaknesses in the company’s finances. This position requires thoughtfulness and diligence, as it will work with most, if not all, departments.
An individual in this role is analytical, enjoys solving problems, and is proactive in their steps. They are positive, direct, and always looking to enhance procedures to best develop the company. We are looking for an individual ready to bring their experiences forth and someone who is excited to join a growing company.
Here at Marvel, we believe that our employees are family, and we incorporate all the missing pieces of the staffing world. So much time is spent at work, so why not make it a place to enjoy? From Health and Wellness activities to Flex Schedules and Company Events, we want Marvel to be a place our people look forward to going every day. We believe by continually improving our work culture, we provide a greater sense of fulfillment to our employees. Join us in our exciting expansion as we enlarge our footprint in healthcare staffing.
- Understand and manage the company cash flow – Know the sources and use of money within our business to best understand the means of our industry.
- Budget and control expenses – Oversee budget processes and report on company performance to ownership.
- Comprehend company liabilities – Contracts, taxes, leases, insurance, etc., are all a major part of our industry.
- Supervise all aspects of financial practices – Build financial models, prepare financial statements, develop objectives for the financial department, and reconcile income and expenses.
- Maintain relationships with outside partners – In order to be successful, working with investment bankers, accountants, financial analysts, brokers, and shareholders is key.
- Identify and create strategies to resolve company issues – Know how to proactively problem solve, create effective financial practices, and remove company barriers.
- Utilize time management and organizational skills – Provide clear timelines and construct successful organizational habits.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- ** Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or a related discipline is required **
- ** Applicable Accounting, Project Management, or Business certifications are a plus (i.e. Certified Management Accountant (CMA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) **
- ** Minimum of 7-10 years of multi-unit leadership experience with growing levels of responsibility **
- Proficiency in English (oral and written)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to engage and motivate others
- Outstanding problem-solving abilities
- Strong organizational methods
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Discretionary Time Off
- Maternity Leave
- Flexible Scheduling
- Team Outings and Local Business Partnerships
- Being a Part of our MarvelUs Family
Marvel Medical Staffing is a rapidly growing women owned agency – connecting medical professionals with medical facilities in need. Placing a heavy emphasis on transparency for the traveler in the face of an ever-changing environment, we strive to provide a modern and streamlined approach to the medical staffing world. Marvel Medical Staffing works to provide top healthcare professional talent to our clients nationwide and is an equal opportunity employer.